The links in the post below may be affiliate links
- Fastest Charger with Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 technology: Qualcomm and compatible devices charge 75% faster; iPhone, iPad and other none QC devices get up to 2.4A of powerful current with iSmart technology
- Type-C Input and Output: The first ever external battery charger with USB-C/Type-C. Use it to quickly recharge the 20100mah external battery, or to power the latest computers and smart devices with USB-C/Type-C ports
- Rapid Recharge: Even with a huge 20100mAh battery, it can only take 5 hours with a Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 USB Charger to recharge; an input of 5V/2A means that it still charges faster than normal USB chargers even without Qualcomm compatibility
- Huge capacity: 20100mAh charges an iPhone 6S & 6 almost 7 times, a Galaxy S6 almost 5 times or an iPad Air more than once
- Smooth ebony varnish with 4-LED battery level indicator, 100% safe circuit protection; charger automatically shuts down if short circuit or overload occurs to protect your devices
- Fastest Charger on the market
Compatible devices with Qualcomm chipset can charge up to 75% faster compared with conventional chargers. The charger can simultaneously charge one Quick Charge device (e.g. Galaxy Note) and one normal device (like iPhone), providing maximum speed in both cases.
Type-C Input and Output:
Introducing the first ever portable charger with USB-C/Type-C charging capabilities. With USB-C/Type-C cables (not included) you can use this portable charger to power devices such as the newest 12 inch Apple Macbook(A1534) and other smart devices that have the corresponding ports.
Faster Input than Ever before
The charger can be charged with Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 technology. This means its 20100mAh capacity can be recharged in full of 5 hours if used with another QC adapter.Quick Charge 2.0 Compatible Devices:
Samsung GS5 (Japan); GS6; GS6 Edge; Note 4; Note Edge
Motorola New X ; New Droid
HTC One (M8); Butterfly 2; One (M9)
Sony Xperia Z2 (Japan); Z2 Tablet (Japan); Z3; Z3 Tablet; Z4; Z4 Tablet; Z3+
Asus Transformer T100; Zenfone 2
Google Nexus 6
LGE G2 Flex; G4Specifications:
Input (Micro): 5V/9V/12V 2A Max
Input (Type-C): 5V/3A Max
USB Output: 5V/ 2.4A
Type-C Output: 5V/3A Max
QC 2.0 Output: 5V/2.4A, 9V/1.5A, 12V/1.2A Max
Please use your device’s original charging cable or RAVPower’s MFI / Micro-USB Cable for the best possible performance.
Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 USB Charger is sold separately.
USB-C/Type-C charging cables not included.
USB-C/Type-C input and output combined in one port.